Italian artist from Torino. |
I don't care the subject, I love drawing and painting almost everything.
You could also find me in other websites as:
My Society6 Store
Random blog and stuff on Tumblr
Other kind of art on Pixiv
Live Works on Picarto.tv
I hope next time Elsa doesn’t have a furry suit
Jessica Lange totally fucked my brain with her voluptuous voice with Gods & Monsters cover in last AHS Freak Show episode.
DO NOT REPOST OR DISTRIBUTE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, PLEASE AND THANKS <3 (or else at least tag&source)
No sleeping for three nights was worth it.
I used tons of references ‘cause my desire was to paint her as similar as possible in her tent. She’s got both artificial legs but weight of body could have been too disproportionate without both prosthesis, so here she is, sassy and cool as hell, as only Jessica Lange could be with her characters.
New year, commissions again!
Contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by private messaging, so you could explain carefully what you desire :3
(meant for a single character / more characters = discounts!)
Sketches - 10 $ | Sketches + Shades - 15 $
Linearts - 25 $| Linearts + b/w shading - 30 $
Flat Colours - 30 $ | Full Colours - 50 $
Plain background is FREE!
I could combine different solutions. (ex. Full colors + lineart)
WHAT I WILL DRAW
- Mostly everything that comes out your
dirty minds. That means Fanarts, OCs and yeah, PORN.
HOW AND WHEN TO PAY
- I request payment before starting the work.
- Payment should be done through Paypal in Dollars $ or EURO €.
Prices listed above are in USD, you just need to switch currency on Paypal during the payment!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AND EXTRAS
- You will receive a complete picture as .jpeg or .png file + my non invasive signature.
- If you want the .psd or .sai file, you have to pay more for obvious reasons. The request is yours but the work is mine <3
- Once you receive your picture, do whatever you want with it. Print it. Trash it. Eat it.
PLEASE just don’t delete credits.
- Oh, you will also receive previews of your works step by step, so you could guide me to modify or accept it. It’s up to you!